Shamsi Tabriz

B i s m i l l a a h i r R a h m a a n i r R a h e e m

Name:
Location: Lumberton, New Jersey, United States

The Words I Wish I Had written! " While I was a Sophomore in college, I wrote in my diary: ' I develop my views from the existing pool of knowledge and I will adopt my views when I learn more. The only permanenet view that I have is that there is a God. My views are based on the basic fundamental law of Nature and Physics that I am now aware of. As man learns more about his environment I will change my theory to accomodate new knowledge. Religion should be dynamic and change and always advance, not in a state of stagnation.( Temple Grandin) "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it's the only thing that ever has."(Margaret Mead) "Success is nothing more than a few simple disciplines, practiced every day." (Jim Rohn) "Don't be afraid to give your best to what seemingly are small jobs. Every time you conquer one it makes you that much stronger. If you do the little jobs well, the big ones tend to take care of themselves. (Dale Carnegie)

Monday, January 07, 2008

Authority of Ali bin Abi Talib on the Day of Judgement


He (Ali ) said to the Prophet: “0 Messenger of God, you send everybody to me, why not to other companions?” (Guft: Ya Rasulullah, hamah beh man havalah me kuni maslehat sahabah ra darin kar?) He said:" Yes, I do this because you are my trustee (amin)and your trustfulness is known to me. These people will be subjected to your authority on the Day of Judgment (Een mardaman ra ruz-i qiyamat dar gardan mi kunem taqlid-i shuma ra). This is known and has been observed. And you know (the mysteries) of the World Beyond and the Day of Judgment and you see them so clear­ly, while the other (companions) do not know about all this, even through acquired knowledge (hearing and reports). For you are not but a unique person-one who is unique in his time- and you should restrain from divulging the secrets (to others), and talk to them only in vague and ambiguous words, except to the person who wishes to be with you alone". The host has laid the table of knowledge. “He is a mercy for the people,” (Quran 21 :107), but he has re­served the most auspicious food for the most auspicious guest. He says to him: "Come back to your Lord....,” (Quran 89:28). You are not the one from whom we should hide this food!

(Maqalat-i Shams Tabriz)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home